do you want your online course to be the best of the best?Marcy McDonald has worked on more than a dozen courses that earned over $1 million their 1st year. She has coached 100s of subject matter experts from concept to delivery. She has delivered 1000s of hours of course content using everything from smart phones to state-of-the-art studios. In this competitive landscape, can you afford NOT to work with her?
I help you improve your online courses by unpacking what works, what doesn’t, and what you can do to make them better.
First Aid for Online Courses
- Sign up for coaching to get 1-on-1 Intensive Care for your course.
- I’ve worked with award-winning subject matter experts from the nation’s top universities, National Geographic, Smithsonian Institute, Hayden Planetarium, and Culinary Institute of America.
- I help you the same way I helped them—by taking what you’ve developed and showing you how to improve the health of your structure, content, delivery, and postproduction.
- Make HUGE progress fast when we work together 1-on-1.
Why work with Marcy McDonald
- I’ve helped craft more than a dozen courses that grossed over $1,000,000 in their first year alone.
- I’ve worked on more than 400 courses, and overseen more than 4100 hours of content.
- I’ve helped create online courses on topics ranging from networking to wine to neuroscience.
- I’ve worked in audio studios, video studios with 5-camera crews, in the field (literally!), and with subject matter experts filming with their laptops or phones.
- Don’t just take my word for how well I can help you—check out these testimonials!
how to nail your course concept
- It’s live! How to Nail Your Course Concept Step-by-Step will give you immediate, actionable insights.
- Whether you’re just starting a course or are stuck trying to write your course, pinning down your course concept so it’s crystal clear will make writing 100% easier.
- Maybe you’ve got a million great ideas, but you’re having trouble zeroing in on that “one thing” that should be your primary focus.
- If you can relate to any of the scenarios above, then How to Nail Your Course Concept Step-by-Step is for you. Get started today nailing your course concept!
Meet Our Team
“Marcy’s commitment to quality and her grasp of what is required to move from the ordinary to the extraordinary is a special gift.” —Ken and Gillian Bartlett, Bartlett Cultural Connections, Toronto, Canada
ONLINE COURSE DOCTOR
CHIEF BARKETING OFFICER
Nothing says it better than the words of online course creators I’ve worked with!
Mama Bear Unleashed
I can hardly express my appreciation for Marcy at this moment. I’ve been working on my course for months and months now, and have such a wealth of content, but started to feel overwhelmed by how much I wanted to share, and uncertain about how to present it all in a way that would facilitate learning and motivate my students to action. Her wealth of experience and expertise is clear, and I look so forward to seeing how her guidance will shape my final product. I feel so lucky to have found her!
MW, Master Of Wine
“The three biggest benefits of working with Marcy are:
• She has years of experience working with the best experts across all fields from business to wine
• She provides a unique clarity in creating efficient and effective strategies
• Execution, execution, EXECUTION! I’ve never seen anyone able to execute the way she does and with such a kind (yet assertive) personal style.”
Joel Sartore, Photographer, Author, Teacher, Speaker And Fellow Of The National Geographic Society
Marcy McDonald is the total package. She can brainstorm concepts, create and then supervise content development, and make sure all gets done on time and on budget. Seriously, if Marcy is in charge of something, it gets done, and done well.”
Music Historian-In-Residence With San Francisco Performances
“Marcy McDonald was my favorite colleague of all time. She is smart, knowledgeable, and flexible, someone whose unbelievable work ethic is only outdone by her kindness and collegiality.”
International Fitness Presenter
“A skilled strategic thinker, Marcy is great at holding onto the big picture, which allowed me to focus purely on my course content and delivery. In addition, she brings to the table a wealth of knowledge and experience that meant she provided critical input in the content that definitely enhanced the end product.”
Horticulturist, Gardening Expert, TV And Radio Host
“I have taught in the classroom, lectured on stage, hosted half hour garden shows and now produce nationally syndicated gardening segments. Marcy managed content, production, and graphic experts to record 2 courses with me that followed an entire growing season. The end product not only provided great content, but also has generated substantial earnings for me as the instructor.”